Monday 24 December 2007

Christmas Eve


This was a fairly full Christmas Eve.
I had a funeral this morning - which is unusual for Christmas Eve - although I wasn't the only vicar at the crem this morning...
On the way to the crem I dropped off the six giant crackers at All Saints'. I was suprised to find two white vans, a pair of ladders and a dozen men on the roof. I nearly phoned the police (assuming I had interupted the gang of desperate lead theives) - it turned out to be a team off roof repairers who were doing some work for us...
The 2:30pm service was busy and a bit wild, but the band were great! Best yet! The girls decided to be stars this year...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought the service was brilliant! I'd like to give specific feedback but I don't know if this is the forum to do so. Tim, you're a star!