Saturday 15 December 2007

Cards and Candles

Went to St Mary's this morning to see how they were getting on with the pre-Christmas clean-up. The new rooms are looking great, although there's still a lot to do. The floor's not down yet and the loo won't be connected until next year, but in general it is all nearly there!

They were busy decorating the church with candles for the first carols services tomorrow. All the older buildings have carols services tomorrow - I am contemplating a grand tour of all three... I took one of the remaining packs of leaflets - in the hope that I'll deliver them before the carol services start...


Spent most of the day working on Christmas cards. I'm going to give a big card to each of our five churches, and individual cards to ministers and team members in Milton Keynes. I've also decided to remember secretaries, administrators and PAs - since they do some much work - for so little thanks...
This afternoon the family were fairly sleepy, so I worked on SU Light for the Lectionary themes for October to December 2008 - talk about bilocation...

No comments: