Wednesday 13 February 2008

Wednesday

Strange day... Lots to do but still waiting for all the material from other people that I need before I can do it...
Had a good meeting in the afternoon with the people of Water Eaton, thinking through what they want to put to the Bishop tomorrow...
Parents Evening was fine. We were all tired so we went to the chip shop for tea.
Team Meeting this evening was a little odd. Lots of people didn't turn up. There were only three people for the first half hour. It was one of those occassions when it was hard to have a meeting.
We managed to have a brainstorm in preparation for our bit in the Annual Report., Mike's writing it up, which is great. His first Annual Report. I do feel a bit sad that I don't have a chance to feedback and report on the last five years, but time marches on...
When I got home I was able to put a number of pages into Voices. There are still a couple of gaps, but the real task is now arranging, and filling gaps... That's the job for tomorrow night...

No comments: