Saturday 9 February 2008

Mad Week begins...

Izzy woke us all up at 4:00am worried about snakes under her bed. (No she hasn't been watching Snakes on a Plane, she's too little.) I couldn't get to sleep, so I got up and got on with work. This is a Mad Week (note the capitals) - I have meetings with Walton, Fenny Stratford and Water Eaton, the Bishop, Ernesto and the Deployment Working Party. It's a Team Meeting week - so agendas and updates will need to be out. I'm editing Voices, preparing for the next Service Planning Meeting and picking readings and themes for 2009 for SU. All to be finished by Thursday. Plus I've got Parents Evening, Viewpoints, Team Space, Ministers West, Afternoon Baptisms, Growing Disciples and Wedding Interviews... All in all, I'll be glad when the week is over...

No comments: