Wednesday 24 September 2008

Getting the word out...

Today has been a day about communications and organisation.

I finished editing this month's Voices this morning. This will be my last, so I'm sorry to say I won't be going out on a bang with my best edition - too much else going on to give it proper time.

I dropped off the memory stick before heading over to the Team Leaders' meeting where I was supposed to be selling LSM. Unfortunately four members of this group were LSM project group members, which left Mike M, Mary C and Alan. I did, however, plug the Fresh Expressions Vision Day as well, so the word is getting round...

In the afternoon we had a Fresh Expressions MK projetc group meeting and sorted out most of the details for the Vision Day. Tim C suggested I do a workshop on LSM and Fresh Expressions - which should be interesting...

Christ the Sower Governors meeting in the evening, followed (!) by the Holy Cross Church Council - how I like to bilocate!

No comments: