Wednesday 2 January 2008

Pots!

I've just finished working on the order of service for Sunday's celebration at St Mary's. (1:00am)
This morning, Audrey rang from Sutton House to cancel the monthly communion, so I'm now making pots with the kids on their new potter's wheels(!) (10:00am)
Lots of people want me today - 8 phone calls about weddings and people looking for relatives burried in the churchyards (a long time ago).
Once Isla got back from work I did my fees and expenses for December while the girls wrote thankyou letters. All now done! Alleluia! (6:00pm)

Feeling a bit down this evening. It's the usual winter cycle: I have to work hard to get through the long Autumn term, for which I'm rewarded with a Christmas break that can be pretty hard work too, and then it's back to work with a bang in January... I'll need to use all my reserves of energy during this next week to keep the smile firmly in place... All in a day's work...

No comments: