Sunday 30 November 2008

All Saints MK Village

I had taken this Sunday off as an attempt to use up my holiday provision... It sort of worked but two of the girls are still ill so a trip away was definitely out of the question....
I went to All Saints' MK Village and enjoyed one of Mike's hymns. I also got a sneaky peak at the report that's being presented at their LEP council on Tuesday. This looked interesting and mentioned four key points for development: Mutual Ministry, Fresh Expressions, Communications and LEP decision-making. It will be interesting to hear where this goes to...

In the meantime I had a comment on my Blog entry "What is Local Shared Ministry?" which contains some of the text of one of our draft LSM "principals" document. This entry has attracted quite a bit of interest so it may be worth finishing off...

No comments: