Thursday 3 April 2008

Thursday

Plans for the morning had changed serveral times during the week, so a number of potential events were cancelled. I went for a short run with Isla and then strated tackling some of my big jobs...
We had a very good Local Shared Ministry Project Group session in the afternoon as which we reflected on some of the things going on and (I think) made some really significant steps forward in thinking about how a process-based approach could work. I think I'm finally beginning to see how we could move beyond the highly structural approach offered to us from Auckland.
In the evening I managed to see half an hour of Izzy's ballet lesson before rushing off to the two-for to get a table for our evening session with a potential candidate for the URC chaplain at Christ the Sower. Good evening.

No comments: