Monday 21 April 2008

A New Day

And so the normal term began...
I popped into school this morning and then dropped a memory stick off at the printers. Voices is ready to go!
This was a day for hard work and I powered through the emails, phone messages and small jobs that were sitting on my desk. I had some very intriguing messages, which may lead in interesting directions... One example is a message from Trish who I prepared for marriage in Tasmania in February. I've just had a message from her to say that the man who set up a Local Shared Ministry Project where her mum is a local priest is now living in the UK and she gave me his email address. I dropped him a line right away.
In the afternoon Paul and I went to Oxford for a meeting about one of our churches. This seemed to go very well, and then we drove back again. It was good to chat in the car and catch up. We both felt very positive about where things are going in MK at the moment. It feels like things are beginning to change...
I got home and had a quick bite to eat before the All Saints' Worship Team meeting. We reviewed Easter and discussed preaching.
I'm coming down with a cold...

No comments: