Wednesday 7 April 2010

First Flier




I revieved my first political flier of the election campain today - a nice trifold from sitting MP Phyllis Starkey. She's obviously taking the election seriously and is not taking anything for granted. She seems determined to fight.

On the negative side, I'm already getting a bit tired of all the Labour Red...

Checked her web site and it crashed first time because of too much trafic - a good thing for her that people are visiting - but doesn't look good for visitors. The site is fairly pedestrian and would benefit from something more personal - a blog or Twitter feed - and I know Phyllis tweets so I'm not sure why there's nothing here....

All this aside, she's off to a quick start. Will the early bird catch the worm or will the other candidates have more tricks up their sleave?

1 comment:

Peter Leeson said...

First time I spoke to her was for the "Drop the Debt" campaign. Her response was that she was not going to do anything, but we needed to learn to trust Tony. Second time I got to ask her questions, she responded that she would not do anything, but we needed to trust Gordon. I want someone who will represent me in Parliament and not someone who thinks she was elected to represent the PM in Milton Keynes.