Monday 26 November 2007

Monday 26th November

9:00am - 9:30am Admin (WVEP +0.5)
Monday is normally my admin day - although I try to find half hour for a run as well.
If something comes up, this really throws the week, since it's hard to find the time again...
9:30am - 11:00am Funeral Visit (WVEP +1.5)
One of those funeral visits that you really don't want to have to make. A family I know well and get on with. Have already baptised and buried one child. They've just lost another. I do feel for them. Good to see them, but would like to have seen them again in different circumstances...
11:00am - 4:00pm Admin (WVEP +2.5 Deanery +2.5)
Generally wading through piles (of paper on the desk) and emails on the computer. I think I managed to clear everything off the desk which was a start. Needed to tidy up service plan and Local Shared Ministry report - these were the larger jobs, but there were lots of little ones. I now know what I should be doing for the rest of the week... (if time allows)
5:30pm - 6:30pm Admin (Deanery +1)
Squeezed in an hour to redo the Deanery Share allocation following proposal from Bletchley.
7:30pm - 9:00pm Holy Trinity Wolverton (Deanery +2.5)
Spent time with people from Wolverton looking at a particularly difficult problem involving buildings...
10:00pm - 12:00pm Admin (WVEP +2)
Can't sleep, so will make most of the fact I'm up. Good time to edit Viewpoints Course and tackle some of these longer term jobs...

Total Hours Worked: 12.5
Hours Worked for Deanery: 6
Hours Worked for WVEP: 6.5

No comments: