Thursday 31 January 2008

Clearing the Decks

Today was the day I finally managed to create enough space to clear the various papers (and assorted other items) that have clogged up my desk, my chairs and my floor in recent months. It feels good to have a bit more control... and papers filed.

While doing this I managed to deal with a couple of issues at a bit of distance which I have to trust will be OK. So much of ministry is actually about handing things over to God in the hope that he will be at work in the invisible edges... It's not always about what you do yourself - in fact it's always about the work of the Spirit in some way or other...

Had a good meeting with Liz B, and planned monthly supervision sessions through till April...

Iona came back from her residential and seems to have had a wonderful time - the highlight was holding a snake.

No comments: